Social Diva Media, Boutique Social Media & Digital Marketing Agency is looking for a Freelance Social Media Community Manager to help with a Fashion/Shopping account.
The Community Manager role calls for a passionate social media evangelist who is…
• able to generate all content for a particular channel and can creatively and proactively anticipate and respond to the communities’ needs
• excited to surpass social media growth goals and targets (community + revenue)
• an excellent communicator, writer, and tester of new strategies to understand what works and converts
• the point person for all inbound requests for that channel
• digitally savvy to the core and has a significant following of their own, while being connected to other influencers
Experience highly regarded: Experience with Fashion/Brands/Shopping Apps, savvy and up to date with Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
Workload & particulars: Guarantee at least 10-15 hours per week, you must live in the NYC area. We meet in the office two days a week (located in NYC’s West Chelsea area), you must be available for in person meetings & virtually the other 3 days during business hours. Must have your own laptop & smart phone.
This gig could turn into more gigs and/or there is the potential to go to the client Full Time in 6-months. Lot’s of opportunity for the right candidate.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV please write “Community Manager Position in the subject line.
» Featured » Community Manager Position Available Shopping...