Optimizing your Business’ Social Media
Part 1: Facebook Images
We often receive emails from Entrepreneurs and small business owners about how best to use Facebook for Business. They’ll ask questions about data or strategy, which is definitely important when you want to implement a sustainable and long term marketing plan, however, we want to ALWAYS start with the basics. Have you considered the images you’ve selected for your Facebook Business page?
As the saying goes: “You never get a second chance to make a first impression”. More than ever before, this truth applies to your businesses’ Social Media Platforms. Here are three simple things you need to focus on when it comes to ensuring your Facebook Business page images will stand out from the rest.
- Ensure your cover photo is relatable and powerful, and your profile picture is simplistic and appropriate – like your logo, company icon or if you have a personal brand, a great photo of yourself.Remember, less is more and there are plenty of tools to help you generate fantastic Social Media Images online.
- If your images are the incorrect size, they often appear stretched or distorted. Image Dimensions must be:
- Cover photo: 851px x 315px
- Profile Picture: 180px x 180px
- Respond to seasonal or promotional events by changing your cover photo monthly.
- Establish your Social Media presence by maintaining the same profile picture for at least 2-3 months at a time. Make sure the logo; icon or image is used cohesively across your Social Media platforms.
For more tips about Facebook, sign up for Social Diva Media School, containing up to date information, best practices and insider strategies on optimizing your brand’s social media http://bit.ly/sdmschool
» Featured » Optimize your Business’ Social Media:...