Social Diva Media, Boutique Social Media & Digital Marketing Agency working with Health and Wellness, Fashion, Publishing, Celebrity and Social Conscious clients is looking for a Freelance Social Media Assistant.
Responsibilities: This position is responsible for content creation and community management for two of our clients, you’ll also utilize best practices overview to expand our clients reach, awareness, and goals.
Primary tasks include but are not limited to:
• Daily content creation
• Monitor external sources to integrate into content calendar
• Utilize data tools for real-time engagement
• Manage promotion requests, add requests to content calendar
• Weekly calls & in person meetings with clients (in NYC)
Workload & particulars: Must live in the NYC area and available for client meetings and in office co-working. We need you for approximately 10-20 hours per week. Our offices are in the West Chelsea area. Must have your own laptop & smart phone.
Experience highly regarded: Photoshop creative suite, video production, understanding data to form analytic insight, WordPress development, Google Analytics, and SEO.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
• Excellent written & oral communication skills
• Deep knowledge of Twitter, Facebook & Instagram
• Working knowledge of Pinterest & LinkedIn
• Prior experience with social monitoring tools
• Solid understanding of social media marketing best practices
Please email peg at socialdivamedia dot com with your CV
» Featured » Social Media Assistant (Freelance NYC...